Wedding & Emma

I am twenty three going to four but never in my life I would thought of becoming an auntie! Kids still addressing me as *cough* kakak, at least I told them to. Haha. But I don't know why I am surrounded by babies! Baby's everywhere!

Please, not that I hate babies tapi saya tak pandai! Kittens saya pandai, ada sama?

There's quite a few of my friends yang dah proudly became a mom (and they have blogs too! Cool Mom) and ada yang dah dua tiga lagi. Adoi. Its either I am old or I am not cool enough. Aish.

Anyway, I was told Emma just delivered her second baby so I went and visit her. Ini emak otai. Bersalin anak macam takde perasaan. Haha. She hasn't decided yet on the name pasal they were told it was a girl sekali keluar, erk, okayh.


I don't know how to hold a baby so.....

Emma

& her first child, Amon.

This is Amon, three years ago.


I knowwwww...........right? Shaleen and baby, big NO NO!

Attended my junior's wedding, Nazwa. Nak tangkap dengan brides kena beratoq ye. Amek kau.

ps: sumpah lepas post ni kena makan something. perut mula berasid.

Comments

jangan harap *ehem* kalau akak ade baby nak kasi die panggil cikgu kakak. mesti pakse pgil anty! haha
Joanne Jose said…
sy jugak! saya jugak! hahaha...

p/s: shal u look a bit bigger! good..

p/s(s): ingat, 2hb 10!
chezzem said…
kak sofiah:

alaaaaa..... but takpe. saya make sure sampai dia panggil kakak hahaha. tp auntie ok lah dr makcik? kahkah

joan:

hahaha. yes! yes! tapi kak joan dah kawen. how can tak pandai layan baby? hihihi.

it wasnt big but they were small compared to me. haha plus was wearing a 4 inch platform hehehe

yeah mesti mesti mesti!

Popular Posts