Order closed!

All of you know I can bake very well. That everytime when people see me all they asked for was either cakes or cookies :|

I love baking. I am! But I think I am going to stop taking order for the cookies and cupcakes (yes I do take orders) because:
  1. I hate all the cleaning ups and preparation. Super messy!
  2. I had to baked alone.
  3. I don't have a sturdy hand. My hands shiver a lot so decorating - No no no.
  4. I bake for the people I love. I bake because I love it. I don't bake for money.
Last week I had to baked 100 medium size cupcakes and 210 cookies. My god, sangat penat! I kept telling myself not to stop and almost cry along the way.

The week before that I baked some cupcakes for Bux's birthday and a cheesecake for makan2.


Imagine 100 cuppies. I am working. I am alone. Shessh!

My true definition of beautiful cakes:


Comments

Anonymous said…
thanks for the cupcakes shaleen... and the cheese cake too... hehe
thank you jugak!!
ihhiih
Anonymous said…
kek buah tu mengancam wooo. aku nk yg begitu la.

izi

Popular Posts