Cats overdose!

So far we have;

Hiro
Fluffy
Mollie
Kika
BeeGees
Pooja
Darren
Dino
Amitabachan
Posh
Mojo
Rika
Lola
Romper
Petsy

Yes. We have 15 cats nesting in our cat's house in JB. Rika is Afi's friend's cat. Nak mate with Darren. And Lola is Nora's. Also in the process of mating with Darren. Darren is so lame when it comes to mating. Cets. Romper is Kak Jot's cat. Actually one of my dad's cousin mintak one cat. Kami tak bagi so we adopted Kak Jot's tapi I guess they are not interested anymore. Petsy who just got her name last week is a stray cat from backyard, a cat that my darling grandmother adopted.

But Romper died yesterday. My mom called me at 7.30am and notified me on the bad news. I don't even has his picture! Well actually I took some last week tapi memory card hilang (my sister is going to kill me now). I've looked for it everywhere but to no avail I just ended up sneezing from sniffing too much dust. Isk.

R.I.P. Romper
And you sangat manja!

ps: we don't know what was the cause of the death. My Mom just found him dead in the cage. And he didn't show he was sick the day before.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Last 3 days, Baby died! =( n now Chomper. Hukhuk.. =(
chezzem said…
Chomper or Romper? Chomper eh? Huhu. Baby? What baby?

Popular Posts