When.....

Okay before I start, this is the 1000th post (including all the drafts duh). I know I macam chipsmore the past few days. My tracker count pun day by day makin kurang :( Well, like i care kan. Ok moving on.

Special post dedicated for the cats back home! Its been awhile since I last posted something about them kan? They need their monthly highlight mind you.


When I need the extra cuddles...

When I keep wondering whether I am still a virgin...

When extra-vain is the 'in' thing...

When I keep wondering when will I be getting that chicken thigh...

When a hot pussy strut infront of me...

When the boredom strikes and the curfew is on...

When I am sleepy and the bed is calling...

When I roar like a lion...

When you annoy me too much with all the flash...

When un-photegenic cat become one...

When I couldn't care less what you're babbling about...

When you accidentally stumbled on your feet.Padan muka!

Comments

cat dlm photo number five tu mate die seblah hijau seblah biru eh?? comel gila!
Anonymous said…
I love your Cats... they are so cute!

Popular Posts