Probation ended.

Last 4th October marked the end of my probation period with the college. 6 months of working experience, wow that was awesome! Hehehe. Knowing me well, well, I am not that type of girl who can sit and do one job only at a time.

My first job lasted for a day.

My second job lasted for 2 weeks (that was an improvement :p )

And hopefully this job would last at least for another few months.

I am getting bored sometime here. I don't know why but maybe I used to be an active student back in university. I love all the stress, the datelines, the adrenaline rush, the everything when I involved in a committee.

The CEO told my Mom the other day that there are positive remarks of me from the colleagues. Impressive huh? I may be this timid, shy and quiet lady but lemme do my job then judge me.

Alhamdulillah!

And something big is coming tonight. No, not because or my birthday. Oh did I just purposedly tell you that?

Comments

Popular Posts