I was having my bad day today. No, I didn't fell down infront of the students. No, I didn't misplaced things and couldn't find it.

I entered my class today having a hard feeling. I kinda marah to the whole class for not listening to me and felt extremely guilty afterward.

And then I discovered two things which I shall not disclose it here. But all I can say is, how I wish Dad was here to comfort me.

Daddy was everything to me. He was the one who would listened to all my silly problems with friends (except boys), trouble with the studies or when I was caught in the crossfire or when I was having disagreements with the siblings. He would listened to all my whines and eventhough all he could say was "Be patient..." or maybe a long pause (I know he was trying to say something!), I would feel so much better after that.

And now I miss having someone to talk to. I miss my friends. I miss my family. I miss my dad...

Comments

it's just one of those days cousie. hang in there *hugs*

Popular Posts