My collection of pretty girls *sigh*

I send my sister's DSLR (well can I claim it as mine Kakak? Hehehehe) to service so I don't have it for few weeks until recently.

I was browsing the SD card through my laptop and I had pictures since Raya! Wahaha! And, some pictures from Obe's and Afi's trip to Sepang GP.

And half of the collection was filled with pretty & sexy girls T_T


Ok budak ni nampak innocent. Suwit mesti Obe suka (not!).




But really, what's with guys and pretty girls??


Even Afi was happy able to snap a picture with this lady. Fuh fuh tengok berpeluh abs Afi hahaha.

But oh wait! Wait wait wait until you see this picture.....











Amboi! Seronok ye bang??? *shaking head*

Comments

Anonymous said…
ahahaha.... gambar last tu paling terBAEK!!
Joanne Juend said…
amboi amboi... memang amboi la.. hahaha...
hahahaha *gelak golek2*
~lonelyna~ said…
hahaha...
nama pun lelaki kan?:D
Khalisa Ridzuan said…
hahahahaha biasalah lelaki.LOL.

lisalisut
hahahahahah
chezzem said…
Guys! Hahaha. I have to admit that Obe has a thing with pretty girls! Ni memang kena mengaku. Jalan sebelah pun mata dia melilau. Dia kata naluri lelaki. Damn.
kalau akak dah perang sebulan ni! hahahaha kagum dgn cikgu. isk isk

Popular Posts