Rezeki itu dari Allah (swt).

Alhamdulillah.

We finally have a house back in Keningau.

A month before my engagement, I had to scout around for a contractor, discussing on the budget and design, alone. It was definitely one hell of experience for me that sometime I wish how good it would be if Obe was there to help me.



The renovation took place for 2 weeks under my observation and two days extra, under my uncle observation since I went back to JB already.


Alhamdulillah, when I was back, everything was up to what I dreamt off. Now, all I need was to furnish it and that was why Obe tag along that time. Merely because I cried whilst went furniture hunting alone hahaha!

We had to work within our budget and Alhamdulillah, even with no electrical appliances, we managed to get some important stuffs: bedroom sets, sofa and dining table.


We had a kenduri early in March, mom, abang, Seri and Obe were there too and I just couldn't stop thanking Allah. Looking forward for Raya this year!



There. Happy happy me!

Comments

LisaLisut said…
big house! (excited me) hahaha
chezzem said…
Eh tak lah besar. Hahaha. Compound aje besar kot. Senang nak extend depan belakang :p tapi tu tunggu 20 taun lagi hahahaha
Joanne Juend said…
r u going to really stay in Sabah/Keningau? serious?
chezzem said…
With God's will, KK maybe yes. Keningau? No. Weekend home je kot. Haha
Sabrina said…
you are going to be far far away...
chezzem said…
Tak tahu lagi Sab. Tengok lepas kawen nanti macam mana. Mana ada rezeki, situ lah kteorg ade :p

Popular Posts