Life is a cycle. Cliche?

Trust me, you'll never know whether the decision you've made, whether it is the right or the wrong one. Trust me, your life is a gamble, you fall then you try to stand on your own feet again, helplessly. Trust me, when one day you realized you've chosen a wrong decision, there's no time to ponder or pin point at anyone to be responsible on it.

Because it is your life.

You need to choose, then ask for a guidance from Allah (swt.).
You fall, then be strong.
You're in the wrong path, then search for the correct ones.

Each time whenever I found myself at lost, like everything will fall apart, I'll keep on repeating to myself '...seek help through patience and prayer. Surely, Allah is with those who are patient' (2:153).

Perhaps, whenever I realized I am tested by Him; 'Fighting is enjoined upon you, while it is hard on you. It could be that you dislike something, when it is good for you; and it could be that you like something when it is bad for you. Allah knows, and you do not know' (2:216).

And yet, another decision has been made. I will never know whether it is the right one, but at least in my strive to find an answer, He is with me, InsyaAllah.

I am hoping nothing but that best, not for me, but to everyone around me. Because He has promised 'So remember Me, and I will remember you, and be thankful to Me, and be not ungrateful to Me' (2:152).

MasyaAllah, Al-Quran is beautiful!

Comments

LisaLisut said…
sweetnye laa haiii layout baru. buat i rasa nak tkr layout haha
chezzem said…
haha kan? Penat I carik layout yang ok, finally jumpa!

Popular Posts