I was that girl..

Three quarter sweat pants.
Body fit tee.
Ponytail.
200% confidence.

I was jogging as usual yesterday evening at UMS's Sport Complex when I saw the old 'me'. Of course 'me' caught everyone attention including the present 'me', but looking back, what did I get other than the constant woo from guys?

Nothing. 

I was happy with the attention. I felt like I was in my own world. But my pride was shattered then.

My confidence level drop from 200% to 30% when I started wearing hijab, but who am I wanted to please in the first place with this transformation? Allah S.W.T.

Do I please Him with the 3/4 pants? No.
Do I please Him with the snugging tee? No.
Do I please Him with the pony? Hell no.

Human being human, we were often shoved with all these magazines, ads, products and fashions on beauty> But Allah made us the way we are in the most beautiful way.

Yes, I gained my confidence from all the attention. But you'll only get peace in the remembrance of Allah S.W.T.

Comments

LisaLisut said…
ouchhh smpai hari ni dlm hati i masih ade "rasa" itu. huehuehue. tp lps tu ignore n sedapkan hati sndri "xpelah zmn tu dh berlalu" haha.
chezzem said…
hahaha. tu lah dok pujuk je slalu. Been there, done that, at least its all over now :D
Sabrina said…
Ko mmg pandai tulis apa yg org lain yg fikirkan dalam kepala... =)

Anyway, improving ourselves for the sake of Him, the Almighty.

Alhamdulillah. =)
chezzem said…
Haha tekanan perasan kalau tak cakap :p

Popular Posts