Make up: Solemnization

One thing that I booked or finalized at the very last moment is my make up artist. I was looking hard for a good female MUA at a budget price. Luckily a good friend of mine offered herself for free! I just had to pay for her transportation charges and accommodation. 

She had been following Kak Awin from Awin Seindah Wajah for a while now and even had a lesson from Kak Awin herself! And, she was one of the Gadis Melayu from Season 2! Weeeeeee!

She arrived around 7pm and I already had my wudhu'. An hour later the make was done and I perform prayer, praying the foundation won't stick to my telekung. Oh sangat tak khusyuk! I asked for a nude make up with no fake eyelashes, Alhamdulillah I was happy with it! Everyone loved it! :D Even Obe tak caye she did my make up (she and her hubby are Obe's friend).


By Beha Ramza, she's building her portfolio now but you can contact her in Facebook or blog. Thank you Bedek! You're awesome! *big hug* I don't have any picture with her, must be with the OP :(

Comments

mariam said…
waaaaa... lawa....;)
chezzem said…
Alhamdulillah Beha mekap sngat lawa :))
Nur'ain Balqis said…
dia mekap utk time sanding gak ke?
LisaLisut said…
no fake eyelashes? serius lawa.kira terer laaa dia mekap tanpa fake eyelashes hehe.i xbole sbb bulu mata pendekkkkk lol. sapula maskara byk mana pun ttp xlentik.tskkk hahaha
chezzem said…
Belle: tak. Masa sanding orang lain, yang mekap masa aku tunang tu hehe.

Lisa: I saje tak nak.Takut over sgt for a nikah :P nasib bulu mata mmg panjang n lentik hahaha.
Sabrina said…
love love love the make up! =D send my regards to her. tell her i book for my younger sister's wedding! walaupun jauh lagi.. hahaha
chezzem said…
Hahaha aku terkejut masa kau ckp. Dah pelik, shira nak kawen? Kahkahkah! Please keep the contact, or ingat carik aku nanti haha

Popular Posts