Only 4 days left but....

I just have to keep on slapping my face hard each time for me to realize I'm getting married soon, this Saturday to be exact!

I was pretty preoccupied last couple of weeks, from work and my study which left me with 2 hours each day for some me-time. Was quite tiring, lack of sleep (and food!).

Now back in JB, other than the constant dust and headache mess from fixing the 'balooning' tiles in front of my room and brother, everything so far is still under control.

Or maybe it is just me?





Comments

Joanne Juend said…
dup dap dup dap...

p/s: sorry, we couldn't make it to your happiest day. Our blessings to you both for a wonderful wedding and smooth sailing marriage ahead! :')
LisaLisut said…
auwwww lg 4 hari je lg! phew. all d best :D
chezzem said…
Waweeeeeeeee!
+a.z.i.e+ said…
Congratulations, Shaleen & Obe:)
Sekejap jer masa kan?
Semoga perkahwinan ini diberkati dan kekal hingga akhir hayat!
chezzem said…
Thank you Kak Azie :) InsyaAllah..

Popular Posts