And to Him shall we return..

One of my friend from primary school lost her husband last Sunday. It happened in a blink, when he suddenly collapsed somewhere after Subuh. And when she texted me, I just still couldn't digest it as we just met three days before that (my friend, not her husband).

And I know at that moment, everything happened for many reasons. Everything was well planned by Him that no matter how hard you try, if it is not meant to be, then its not.

I just hope she'll be stronger day by day, and able to take care of her health. Even if its not for her, its for their 16 weeks baby, in her womb.

Al-Fatihah, Hanafee bin Abd Rahman.



Comments

innalillah..this is indeed a heartbreaking news. she will be fine and strong. insyaAllah. oh, sy kenal die sebab die kawan dgn lina jgak kan.
chezzem said…
Ah yes, kawan dengan Lina jugak.. Huhu

Popular Posts