Lately..

Life is getting hectic lately.

Apart from being a full-time student during the day, I'm also a part-time (kampung-like) baker at night. So yeah, the only time I could laze this fatty bum on the couch is when I take a brief break from the madness. And I am so stress lately T_T With chapter submission (ala chapter 1 je baru nak kecoh haha) and orders dateline, fuh.

I keep on reminding myself to be strong, this is our rizkh.

So just be strong. And keep moving.

Alhamdulillah, I'm far from being perfect but I have sooooooo many things to be thankful for.

For the orders that keep pouring in at time when we need some extra money.
For husband that being so understand I don't have to hire a maid, because he can do all the dishes (have you seen the mess from baking?).
For a mom that being so supportive, with endless moral support, and lately into baking too.
For the awesome family, with all the comments and supports. 

And Kakak, who is my number one fan (she ate all the leftover! Hahaha).

Some of the cakes/cupcakes/pavlova;





Let me know if you're looking for a 'kampung' baker to bake some for you :D

Like us on Fb: Kookiesandmore for more info/enquiries. PM/text/email me at kookies.order@gmail.com.

Comments

Popular Posts