Dear Blog,

I didn't realized it took me four months to finally writing something here. No, I don't have any issue with you, blog. It just that, well, I talked to myself so much now that I realized even you, blog, do no justice to help me.

So what happened recently?

None.

Oh except I am a mother to 23 cats. Wait, 24, since we just adopted another one last night. Poor kitty was cold and hungry last night near to dustbin so Obe brought her inside.

I have to admit that sometime I do really feel like disconnecting with the social world now and then. There are just too many negative vibes around me I do feel like shutting it off all at once. Even small things can get under my skin.

Man. I seriously need to get a life.

So again, what happened recently?



We are busy loving. Busy growing :)

Comments

Popular Posts