2015






Can't believe this is my first post of 2015. Well, almost 3 months after. Plus another one month from the missing December. I've lost my writing voodoo. So sad as this was my favourite medium, once. Now with Instagram, blogging is just sooooooo outdated. Haha.

What's new?

Well the little guy is 6 months now. Approaching 7 in 2 weeks time, yikes! Why time flies so fast? I am still adjusting with motherhood, playing baton run with Obe running the house errands whilst taking care of our 24++ cats!

Everyday is a new day for us and I learned how to really let go of few things; dirty dishes in the sink, spilled milk on the floor, messy home, piling up laundry, smelly cats' house ughhhh. Since I am still breastfeeding my boy, I literally had him hanging on my boobs almost every hour! So few things really need to wait until the weekend.

Oh am still student, wohooooo bila entah nak grad. Please pray I can submit my thesis this final last semester :( Amin. Baking business still doing good. But I really have to control my orders as I need time for the thesis as well.

And Obe is growing just fine *smirk*.

Comments

LisaLisut said…
Ish i geram btul tgk ank u ni. Comel gle kot. Nk baby boy jugakkk. Eh haha
chezzem said…
Allah, I nak baby girl cantik macam Hannah! :'D

Popular Posts